The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the position listed below:
Resident Consultant Physician
Reporting to the Head of Department the successful candidate will be responsible for providing Clinical care in the Department of Medicine.
He / she will be expected to be an active member of the multidisciplinary health care team in the hospital and to contribute to the continuing professional development programmes of the hospital.
• Provide quality medical care within the department.
• Drive growth and expansion of the scope of services within the department.
• Inculcate teamwork and a multidisciplinary approach to patient management.
• Support medical education as part of continuing professional development services within the department and the institution.
• Engage in teaching and mentorship activities of junior doctors and interns.
• Master of Medicine in Internal Medicine from a recognized university
• Must be registered/licensed by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council
• Specialist Recognition by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists Council
• At least two years of post-graduate work experience
• Good public relations and communication skills
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 31st December, 2020.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.