Caroline Communication Limited (CCL) is looking for an interns (Ladies) to join our marketing/sales/advertising team immediately. This interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and business communication, as well as a sponsorship to one of our communication skills courses.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Assist with planning and execution of marketing activities such as signage, circulars,
newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, offers, social media efforts etc
2. Respond to and follow up product/service enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits.
3. Assist with market research, competitor and client surveys
4. Liaise and attend meetings, trade fairs and other company functions necessary to perform
duties and aid business and organisational development
5. Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
6. Prepare and deliver marketing/sales presentations
7. Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.