Apply for this Job
1. Responsible for earlier building and later onsite monitoring and management of customer service center, including recruitment and onsite management; 2. Ensure the team complete all KPI indicators according to company and department polices and requirements; 3. Responsible for data analysis of the team, and will take quick and right actions for improvement; 4. Responsible for the communication and coordination with other departments; 5. Manage everything of the customer care team.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- At least 5-year experience in the customer care center and 2-year experience in customer care center management; working experience in the call center will be preferred; 2
- Be very sensitive to all kinds of KPI indicators of a customer care center, and be good at data analysis; 3
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; 4
- Be able to offer quick and effective solutions for any emergency with strong adaptability; 5
- Excellent communication and organizational skills in the representation of the company