Consultant Writer and Editor
29th, August 2023
8th, September 2023
Consultant assignment for information synthesis and report writing, with a focus on the study of digital leaning for African agriculture
Agri Experience Limited is a consulting company specializing in advisory services on seed systems development in sub-Saharan Africa. Agri Experience’s seed systems development work encompasses project implementation, consulting studies and client advisory, design and analytical work. A key role in carrying out client assignments is undertaking extensive research including desk research, surveys, interviews etc. Results from research carried out require thorough data compilation, analysis and report writing.
Agri Experience is looking for an experienced Writer and Editor to support the consulting team with recording and ordering survey and interview information, carrying out analysis, generating synthesis tables in Word, and graphs and drafting and editing reports. In addition, the Consultant is expected to contribute to determining the best way to share results with the client via the written report and with Power Point presentations. This role required strong adeptness in using MS Office programs, particularly Word and Power Point.
- Degree in communications, journalism, business, project management, monitoring and evaluation, or related area
- Very skilled at MS Word and PowerPoint. Experience with MS Excel is a plus
- Strong command of written English, including Experience with written communications for senior international audiences
- Experience with professional writing and professional formatting of documents
- Experience with graphic design principles for communication of information
- Ability to take clear, accurate meeting notes
- Fast learner and ability to work independently
- Experience in working in agriculture will be an advantage, but is not compulsory
- Experience with digital/online learning environments will be an advantage, but is not compulsory