M-Pesa Africa - Cyber Security Prevent & Defence Specialist - (23000221)
24th, May 2023
16th, June 2023
5 days remaining
Social Media Marketing, Social Media Audit, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing Analytics, Branding, Marketing, Customer service Champion, Serial Entrepreneur, Leadership
M-Pesa, is a pioneering fintech business and global market leader in mobile money. From starting in 2007 as a convenient means by which the unbanked and underbanked can make digital payments, M-Pesa has now grown to offer >50 million active customers financial services, enterprise, merchant, and retail solutions. We are proud of our work in enabling the digital economy in our markets, and in driving financial inclusion.
M-Pesa Africa is currently supporting 6 markets and scaling with a mission to build a ONE M-Pesa, the largest FinTech and digital ecosystem in Africa by 2025.
- Reporting to the Manager- Cybersecurity Prevent & Defence , the Cyber Security Prevent & Defence Specialist will be responsible for:
- Being a SPOC in Cyber Security for one African Market and backup SPOC for another, assisting with remediation of vulnerabilities, patching and systems hardening;
- Maintenance and support of various cybersecurity systems including (but not limited to) Firewalls, WAF, Antivirus, Logging Solutions, Network and Host IDS/IPS
- Act as an operational team lead in the configuration, management and upgrade of a wide variety of other security products/appliances
- Troubleshoot and remediate Level 1/2/3 issues impacting Cybersecurity operations
- Facilitate implementation, management and optimization of Cyber Security policies, standards and procedures;
- Provide support for cyber incident detection and response;
- Drive standards of excellence to achieve the Cyber Security strategy
- Implement actions to close MPA risks, Audit & Reviews (Internal and External)
- Improvement of the Cyber security posture of the company through several initiatives, including but not limited to Cyber Security Baselines.