Enumerators (32) at Helen Keller International
Meru, Tharakanithi, Nyeri, Nyandarua, and Kirinyaga
31st, May 2023
31st, May 2023
Social Media Marketing, Social Media Audit, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing Analytics, Branding, Marketing, Customer service Champion, Serial Entrepreneur, Leadership
Interested candidates should forward their applications including detailed C.V, and cover letter stating the County you come from (Meru, Tharakanithi, Nyeri, Nyandarua, and Kirinyaga), Copy of ID, a day time telephone contact, and telephone contacts of 3 referees’. The subject of the email should be clearly labelled Enumerator and County of interest and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy one of the emails below based on the county you are interested in:
Please note copies of certificates and other supporting documents will be requested on qualification of the candidate.
HELEN KELLER INTL.
• DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, TEST, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
• DOES NOT ASK FOR INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS.
• DOES NOT RECRUIT THROUGH ANY RECRUITMENT AGENCY.
CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews
The enumerator will be engaged for a maximum of 9 days (4 days training 27th – 30th June, 2023 and 5 days data collection, 3rd – 7th July, 2023). Enumerator will be reporting to the team leaders (MOH) and their respective survey supervisors depending on the task assigned. The following duties will be expected of the Enumerator:
- Available for the entire training and data collection period.
- Ensure all necessary survey tools are in place before the team leaves for the field and back.
- Accurately sample households as per agreed methodology.
- Introduce survey team in the clusters/enumeration areas as well as household.
- Accurately administer all relevant questionnaires in sampled households.
- Any other duties assigned bythe Team leader or Supervisor.
- At least a diploma from a recognized institution preferably relevant health science.
- Training in nutrition will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in electronic data collection methodologies such as ODK.
- Demonstrated ability to Write and Speak English, Swahili and the Local dialect fluently i.e Kikuyu or Meru.
- Team player and good inter-personal relationships.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Availability and commitment during the entire survey exercise.
- Preference will be given to persons who reside in the study areas. Ministry of Health in collaboration with Hellen Keller International, are supporting twenty-two county governments (Western, Nyanza, Coast, Nairobi, Central, and Eastern regions) to improve vitamin A coverage among children 6 to 59 months. The support is in partnership with the County Governments’ department of health. This initiative aims to increase the effectiveness of the Vitamin A Supplementation (VAS) program within the Ministry of Health by increasing coverage of the VAS services and promoting integration of VAS with other child health services. This work therefore, contributes directly to the reduction of child mortality.
- Helen Keller Intl in collaboration with County Departments of Health are looking for suitable candidates on short term basis to fill the positions of enumerators to assist in carrying out a post event coverage Survey in Meru, Tharakanithi, Nyeri, Nyandarua, and Kirinyaga Counties