Amazon Fronts Office Assistant
8th, June 2023
7th, July 2023
The primary role of the Office Assistant will be to perform a range of basic office support activities in the organization, such as answering phones and directing calls, greeting and directing visitors, answering questions, and performing routine clerical, data entry, and/or word processing work as assigned.
- Perform clerical and administrative tasks on behalf of the Administration Manager
- Assist in manning the reception area
- Answers telephones, routes calls, takes messages, and provides general information; greets and directs visitors; answers routine inquiries; maintains a log of inquiries as required.
- Opens and routes incoming mail; distributes correspondence and other material to department staff/faculty.
- Performs a variety of routine assignments as appropriate to the position; may operate a personal computer to draft basic correspondence, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other materials; types and mails form letters.
- Copies and/or duplicates materials as requested; may oversee the day-to-day operation of copy machine; may prepare and transmit facsimiles for the unit.
- Establishes, maintains, processes, and/or updates files, records, and/or other documents.
- May perform specialized services of a routine clerical/administrative nature in strict accordance with established procedural guidelines, as appropriate to the position.
- May schedule or assist in scheduling appointments, meetings, and/or conferences, as appropriate to the position.
- May order, stock, and distribute office supplies.
- May run various routine errands, as required, for the unit/department.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- A certificate in Business Management, Administration, or related
- Record Management
- Ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to prepare and print routine correspondence, labels, and/or other basic written material.
- Proficiency in Ms. Office and data entry skills
- Skill in the use of operating basic office equipment.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Keen eye for detail so nothing falls through the cracks
- Good customer care relations but they also must be able to work well with others and customers if needed.
- A critical thinker when making decisions independently
- Great Communication and interpersonal skills