Safaricom Frontend Web Developer
8th, June 2023
12th, June 2023
Reporting to the Digital Channels Tech Lead, the role holder will be tasked to build the ‘client-side’ of our web applications and translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
The role holder will create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of React Js.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of node js is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of version control (Git).