6th, June 2023
23rd, June 2023
Internal Advertisement for vacant posts in the Ministry of Lands, Public Works, Housing and Urban Development – State Department for public works.
- Served in the grade of Chief Driver CSGI I/JG ‘ J’ for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Passed Occupational Trade Test I for Drivers;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) R)r class(es) of vehicle(s) the officer is required to drive;
- Defensive Driving Certificate from the Automobile Association(AA) of Kenya or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Attended Refresher Course for drivers lasting not less than one (1) week within every three (3) Years at Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHGT) or any other recognized Institution;
- A valid certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police;
- Attended a First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from st John Ambulance or KenYa Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence in work performance and results.