Summit Recruitment & Search Social Media Executive Jobs in Karen
21st, June 2023
10th, July 2023
Our client, a Dance Institution based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Social Media Executive to be based in Nairobi. He/She will be responsible for ensuring growth of the company through developing effective advertising campaigns that will earn sponsorships and help sell the dance studio to the rest of Kenya.
The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field and at least 3 years of experience as a Social Media Executive/ Digital Marketer.
- Planning, developing, and directing multiple avenues of marketing strategies to drive sales.
- Create and manage marketing project plans including sponsorship marketing.
- Overseeing social media accounts and websites to engage existing customers and establish positive public relations.
- Analysing customer feedback and campaign performance.
- Monitor and tweak sales funnels based on conversion rates and sales.
- Collaborating with the marketing team on marketing campaigns and other promotional initiatives.
- Managing production and performance of multimedia contente. taking photos and editing them.
- Going out and finding sponsorships
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing trends & technologies and continuously look for new and innovative.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree marketing, business or other related field.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Social Media Executive/ Digital Marketer.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
- Proven track record of success in driving data-driven marketing strategy and marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to effectively present information to all levels in the organization.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high creativity.
- Exemplary ability to prioritize key initiatives and opportunities for efficiencies and impact.