Qualifications and experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or its equivalent from an accredited/recognized University.
· Three (3) years of experience developing content, including web content, multimedia, advertising, managing social media platforms and marketing collateral OR six (6) years work experience in a comparable Institution.
· Member of a relevant professional body.
Other skills and competencies
· Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, Illustrator, and QuarkXPress.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good collaboration skills.
· Reliable and detail-oriented.
· Ability to work in teams as well as independently as and when required.