26th, May 2023
31st, May 2023
Our client is a modern, luxurious hotel in the heart of Nairobi, seeks to hire a receptionist who will be performing front desk customer service, answering inquiries, obtaining information for the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties, and providing a range of administrative and clerical support.
· Receiving and signing in guests, and providing them with the required information on products and services.
· Receive and handle bookings and inquiries by email, telephone, or walk-ins within a timely manner and the hotel’s set standards.
· Receive feedback from guests using the hotel’s facilities, and address their requests, inquiries, or concerns.
· Preparing reports on various matters as reported at the reception such as complaints, suggestions, and concerns, and communicating them to the responsible Managers.
· Make and receive all telephone calls and provide callers with necessary information and assistance.
· Upsell hotel amenities and services to guests.
· Monitor and control of stationaries, supplies, and other consumables in the section.
· Support Library operations as and when required.
· Function as a center of information for guests and staff.
· Update the notice boards and the marketing screens.
· Keep abreast of attractions, current promotions, and hotel events to provide information to members and guests on request.
· Make purchasing and store requisitions for the department.
Ensure the front desk is always clean and tidy.
· A Degree/Diploma in Business Management
· Must have at least 3 years’ customer service experience in a busy environment
· Excellent Communication skills
· Innovative and solutions oriented
· Honest and with strong integrity
· Ambitious, connector and a go-getter
· Intelligent, quick learner and quick thinker
Good Customer service skills