8th, June 2023
12th, June 2023
Reporting to the UX Design Lead, the role holder shall facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products by making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features within the business.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, engineers and other stakeholders.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis and, interpret data and qualitative feedback.
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Lead with curiosity, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Portfolio of UX design projects showcasing your process and project achievements.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Balsamiq, Zeplin Framer, and the like is a must.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- A solid
grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and other stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.