Talent Success Partner at Andela
5th, June 2023
23rd, June 2023
Social Media Marketing, Social Media Audit, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing Analytics, Branding, Marketing, Customer service Champion, Serial Entrepreneur, Leadership
- This is your opportunity to significantly contribute to formulating an elite delivery function that directly supports all of our talent within our Enterprise and SMB segment while also supporting our Client Partner teams with delivery excellence. You will be at the helm of delivering exceptional talent experience.
- Our core delivery model is embedded teams of software engineers who are remote and distributed. As such, you’ll need to be adept at enabling passionate people to deliver their best and facilitating programs necessary to scale with our Clients. To ensure success, you’re keen on engaging directly with clients and talent to resolve non-technical issues, escalating technical issues to the Technical Delivery Managers (TDM) to address, and working with Talent Experience (TX) to enrich delivery/engineer experience. This success enablement can span pre-sales, talent onboarding, the talent journey and talent off-boarding.
- In addition, you always have an eye on how to ensure stability in delivery through a period of great change. You can creatively adapt to changing needs across industries and collaborate with stakeholders to bring value propositions - in service to what Andela does.
- As a global company, you will be working with talent and clients in various time zones. Your business hours will align with engagement needs, and we strive to have at least a 5-hour overlap with our clients. Your role is to ensure engagements are successful while owning client/internal stakeholder inquiries across an array of topics, including but not limited to: talent concerns, infrastructure and worktool needs, and business-related matters.
- Coordinate and own your Book of Business for growth and to meet related business objectives
- Client Engagement: Be a point of escalation for Client/Talent issues arising on engagements within your Book of Business
- Talent onboarding: Highly focused on a successful talent onboarding in the first 3 months of their engagement.
- Talent Enrichment: Oversee programs that ensure successful delivery and a great engineer experience
- Delivery Management & talent retention: oversee programs that prevent revenue churn within your BoB (i.e., Talent burnout, Talent mismatch, performance issues, compensation, etc.)
- Delivery Enablement: resolve bottlenecks that impact delivery excellence through collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Addressing non-technical concerns that arise, and working with the TDM to address technical concerns: performance management, talent L&D, talent work impact, etc.
- Data compliance on information shared in CRM tool
- Document and create playbooks on managing key achievements in the talent journey - onboarding, F90, roll-off, resignations-mitigation, etc.
- Feed trends and learnings to leadership to develop programs and features that will help us better serve our clients and talent.
- Execute on core metrics - talent retention, client growth, talent Net Promoter scores, etc.
- 5 years work experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are adaptable and at ease with ambiguity and change
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are highly accountable - seeing tasks through to completion while maintaining high-quality standards
- Experience in Salesforce or another CRM tool is required
- Fully Remote work culture - we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of the compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave