Assistant Programmer - CHAK
31st, May 2023
9th, June 2023
CHAK wishes to recruit an assistant programmer to work in the IT unit.
· Assist in providing solutions by programming/developing relevant software and customizing open-source platforms.
· Support in installation and user training and support of the Health Management Information System Software in Member Health Units (MHUs), support research and development for continuous HMIS system improvement and upgrade.
· Assist in mobile applications development.
· Support in the development of documentation and user manuals.
· Assist in maintaining, debugging, and troubleshooting systems and softwares.
· Support review and further development of existing software solutions to enhance responsiveness, efficiency, stability, and reliability.
Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
· Degree or Diploma in IT, Computer Science or related field.
· Extensive knowledge of PHP and PHP frameworks
· Mobile application development with Flutter/dart or React JS
· Extensive Knowledge of Databases especially MySQL, Postgres, and SQL Server.
· Knowledge of using the GIT version control system
· Ability to work with Linux OS and different containers like Docker, WSL
Minimum two years’ experience in a production environment