Business Service Desk Analyst - d.light
18th, April 2023
20th, April 2023
d.light is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy. d.light provides distributed solar energy solutions for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy.
- Prioritizing and handling escalations as received from different customer touch points while ensuring resolution within SLA.
- Guide in creation of training manuals/guidelines to empower different touch points based on invalid tickets report and any other knowledge/system gaps identified.
- Daily, weekly reporting on different queues status and follow up on overdue tickets.
- Carrying out daily system health checks and sharing a report on the same.
- Tracking of escalations to other departments and third level to ensure issue resolution within stipulated SLAs.
- Enforcement of the escalations and call back process for better customer experience.
- Knowledge of Atlas and Jira/Ticketing system.
- Track system related escalations to closure and ensure RCA report is shared.
- Handle approval requests on Atlas (customer update, token requests, and accessory sales approval) after confirming their validity.
- Creating and running of basic SQL queries to extract data/reports for end users.
- First Response Time: -Achieve a first response time of 4 hours for tickets escalated to Business Service Desk and emails, and 30 minutes for urgent escalations sent by email to Business Service Desk support mailing list.
- Service Level Agreement: -Maintaining a Business Service Desk SLA of 99% with at least 90% of Business Service Desk related tickets handled within 4 hours in order to avoid repeat calls and enhance customer experience.
- Ticket Resolution Rate: -measures productivity of each back office team member. It is a comparative measure based on the number of tickets handled per day/ hour in relation to the average for the day to measure individual effectiveness. A variance of not more than 5% from average tickets for the day with 95% productivity is expected.
- Escalation Management-measures This KPI measures how escalations are handled. Escalations to third level must be followed up and status updated accordingly. Tickets on individual queues should not stay for more than 48 hours, unless advised by the reporting manager.
- Ticket Quality Tagging: -measures the quality of tickets escalated to Business Service Desk from all touch points and also the quality of the resolution/feedback given from Business Service Desk. Tickets that lack critical information will be tagged as invalid with reason for tagging given by 3 the person who handled the ticket. Resolution to be guided by Business Rules, to reduce risk to the organization. Target is 90% quality.
- User Access Management on Atlas- Manage all user accounts on Atlas. This involves creation of accounts, modification, termination and auditing of user profiles and activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum first degree in a technology related field and/or a business-related field.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a Call-Centre or frontline service experience.
- MUST have basic understanding of SQL and writing queries for data related requests
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to d.light on jobs.dlight.com to apply