Front Office and Administrative Assistant- Kenya Climate Innovation Center (KCIC)
30th, May 2023
5th, June 2023
The Kenya Climate Innovation Center (KCIC) provides holistic, country-driven support to accelerate the development, deployment and transfer of locally relevant climate and clean energy technologies. The KCIC provides incubation, capacity building services and financing to Kenyan entrepreneurs and new ventures that are developing innovative solutions in energy, water and agribusiness to address climate change challenges. The Kenya CIC is an initiative supported by the World Bank’s info Dev and is the first in a global network of CICs being launched by info Dev’s Climate Technology Program (CTP). The Kenya CIC is funded by the United Kingdom’s UK aid and the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Front Office and Administrative Assistant will oversee the operation of the reception and providing services to internal and external customers while collaborating with the Incubation hub team to ensure a seamless workflow.
· Attend to walk in customers and visitors, directing them accordingly as per their request.
· Execute clerical receptionist duties such as typing, filing, photocopying, collating etc.
· Manage the switchboard and answer, screen and forward all incoming phone calls to appropriate parties;
· Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers and sign for all incoming packages; arrange pick up for out-going package;
· Coordinate office deliveries and receive invoices for payment processing;
· Monitor stock for office Stationery, Kitchen supplies, drinking water and any other office equipment required for office use and ensure timely requisition of the same;
· Manage front desk operations while monitoring cleanliness and maintaining proper organization for a professional image;
· Manage the office cleaning by ensuring that the office is cleaned on time, the kitchen and the bathroom are well cleaned and kept tidy;
· Reconcile monthly petty cash in liaison with the Senior Finance Officer;
· Coordinate all the travel logistics with the driver within the organization;
· Develop a tracker system for motor vehicle fueling service and maintenance;
· Coordinate planning for meetings, preparation of meeting venue, and support organization of events;
· Manage office access for all the staff members and clients;
· Develop and maintain the office electronic and hard copy filing system.
Liaise with the Procurement and Logistics Officer for the procurement of goods and services.
· At least a Diploma in Front Office Management, Business / Office Administration / Public Relations or any other related field.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in front office administration, or related fields;
· Computer skills including the ability to operate emails, spreadsheet and Word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
· Customer relations skills;
· Time management skills,
· Organization and planning skills;
· Communication skills
· Analytical skills