Intern; Communications - African Christian Health Association Platform
31st, May 2023
10th, June 2023
The Africa Christian Health Associations Platform (ACHAP) is a regional organization that provides a platform for Christian health Associations and networks in Africa. ACHAP brings together more than 40 national level faith-based networks providing health services through faith-based health facilities and programs in 32 countries across Sub-Saharan Africa to share resources, establish technical working groups (TWGs), and provide ongoing training and technical assistance (TA) to its members. In addition, governments see ACHAP members as critical players, and in many African countries, partner with them to provide health support services in government facilities and at the community level.
- ACHAP is offering an opportunity for a communications intern to provide support to the communications department. The Intern will be support:
- Creating and posting content for ACHAP social media accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Collecting and uploading notes and content from ACHAP events.
- Assisting with translation of ACHAP documents such as newsletters and reports.
- Providing bilingual support to the ACHAP team as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The internship will be for a period of 3 months and a transport allowance of Ksh 20,000 per month will be offered.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or professional qualification in Communications or International Relations.
· Experience working with design programs, e.g, Adobe, Canva, Affinity, etc. Demonstrated ability to work with and in teams.
· Excellent written, oral communication
· Good working fluency of English and French.