12th, April 2023
30th, April 2023
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people whose lives and livelihoods are shattered by conflict and disaster to survive, recover, and gain control of their lives. The IRC has been working in Kenya since 1992, where it implements programs in health, nutrition, governance and rights, Women’s Protection and Empowerment (WPE), Protection, and Economic Recovery and Development (ERD).
- Participate actively in the enforcement of quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement measures for all program intervention.
- Support other RE:BUILD project staff members in registering clients using tablets, to program application database.
- Support in the verification and cleaning of data to ensure compliance and avoidance of double servicing of clients within IRC programs and also within RE:BUILD implementing partners.
- Assist in verifying the accuracy of data as collected at all stages of program implementation and ensure data entered into the Comm Care application is accurate and of good quality.
- Cooperate with the project team in developing and updating database and project indicator dashboards.
- Handle data collection during baseline surveys, end line surveys, follow-up surveys, business monitoring, and USLA monitoring exercises.
- Coordinate closely with program staff
and management on targeting, data collection, data systems and information management.
- Support the Client Responsiveness senior officer in organizing and attending client and partners feedback fora sessions.
- Participate in M&E learning cycles and M&E capacity building workshops for project staff.
- Undertake any other duties as advised by the supervisor.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Systems, Database Management, Computer Science, or related field.
- At least 1 to 2 years of meaningful work experience in monitoring and evaluation, data management, data analysis, or similar livelihood programming.
- Experience handling data collection and analysis, with experience with or concrete knowledge of open-source tools such as ODK collect, KoBo Toolbox, or CommCare platforms.
- Experience in mobile data collection, entry & data cleaning with a large database would be an added advantage.