KEMRI Research Assistants
5th, April 2023
16th, April 2023
6 Months as per KEMRI Scheme of Service. The first 2 months is a probation period
Register and consent study participants and assist with eligibility determination, screening and enrolment of study participants.
• Administer and collect participant tobacco use history and medication use history as per study
• Provide health education on tobacco use cessation counselling support.
• Respond to questions about the study posed by participants and the community.
• Ensure participant retention and adhere to site retention strategies and requirements.
• Maintain up to date participant visit notes.
• Develop and review study related SOPs.
• Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports of personal study activities.
• Ensuring safety of data collection tools and equipment assigned.
• Accurate and prompt study documentation.
• Transport Reimbursement for participant
• Other duties as assigned by the Study Coordinator
Minimum of a Diploma in Public health or Social Science or Community Development or related
• At least 2 years’ experience in Counselling and Psychosocial support.
• At least 2 years of experience working in HIV Clinics.
• Good Clinical Practice training/Human Subjects Protection training in behavioural Health