KUTRRH Call Centre Agents Jobs
20th, June 2023
7th, July 2023
Reporting to the Customer Relations Officer, the Call Centre Agent’s job exists to provide exceptional customer service and support to clients, ensuring a positive experience and
efficient resolution of inquiries, appointments, and general information.
- Receive all external telephone calls to the Hospital and redirect them to the appropriate recipients in the hospital.
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure a positive experience for callers.
- Resolve customer complaints or escalate issues to the appropriate department.
- Liaise with accounts section on payment of telephone bills and purchase of calling cards in the hospital.
- Update Hospital telephone directory information for easier and convenient contacts in the hospital.
- Adhere to call center policies and procedures.
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor.
- Qualifications & Requirements
- Diploma in Front Office Operations, Communication or related field from a recognized Institution.
- Proven experience in a call center or customer service role.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili languages
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
- Knowledge of medical terminology and Hospital procedures is an added advantage.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
- Active listening skills to understand customer needs.
- Problem-solving skills to handle customer complaints or difficult situations.
- Ability to remain calm and professional under difficult situations.
- Ability to handle multiple calls and inquiries simultaneously.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills to work effectively with colleagues.