Marketing Officer at Dry Associates Limited Investment
24th, August 2023
31st, August 2023
Social Media Marketing, Social Media Audit, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing Analytics, Branding, Marketing, Customer service Champion, Serial Entrepreneur, Leadership
- As a Marketing Coordinator and Content Creator, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns to promote Dry Associates Investment Bank's products and services. You will conduct market research, develop marketing strategies, and execute campaigns across multiple channels.
- You will work closely with other departments to ensure consistent branding and messaging. Additionally, you will analyze the success of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as needed.
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences and develop effective marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and report on the success of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as needed.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and competitor activities.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including through print media, social media (particularly Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn), email marketing, and events.
- Events will include, internal events, such as team buildings, staff parties/special events. External events will include, coordinating product launches and other client facing events that management might dictate.
- Collaborate with Legal, Pensions, Unit Trust and Research departments to ensure consistent branding and messaging across the company with particular emphasis on brand standardization and keeping content current and attractive.
- Collaborate with senior Sales Team members to constantly develop and refresh relevant marketing materials and information, including Factsheets, Weekly Reports, Presentations, Newsletters, publications in Newspapers
- Engagement with our IT Department and other Departmental heads to ensure our website is constantly updated with content and is relevant
- Manage relationships with external vendors, such as advertising agencies, newspapers, printers, gifting vendors, caterers and any marketing and advertising consultants the company engages.
- Participate in the development of new products and services.
- Prepare and execute annual Christmas client gifting campaign and develop additional client gifting campaigns as justified
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven experience in marketing or content creation
- A plus to have done marketing/content creation in the financial services industry
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and or collaborate with other departments as required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and marketing software, such as Adobe Creative Suite