5th, June 2023
12th, June 2023
One of the leading FMCG companies in Kenya seeks to hire a Milk Grader. Main Purpose: Grade all milk produced by farmers against quality parameters and ensure the Society has the best quality of Milk as per the laid down parameters.
· Grade all milk products from farmers against quality parameters.
· Document all farmers rejected milk stating the reason for rejection.
· Communicate any milk rejections to the Quality Control Officer.
· Strive in conjunction with the management to ensure that milk produce reaches the cooling plant within 3hrs of collection from the farmers.
· Communicate in a timely manner any occurrence e.g., vehicle breakdown that might lead to deterioration of milk quality.
· Assist in recruitment of new farmers.
· Connecting the farmers with milk quality challenges to the extension officers for assistance.
· Notifying the Extension Officers of any farming issues from the farmers.
· Stores management to ensure that there is a steady supply of feeds and supplements for the farmers at all times.
· Certificate/Diploma in Dairy Technology and Management, an Undergraduate Degree will be added advantage.
· Minimum of 1-year experience in milk grading and processing in a dairy set up.
· Experience in yoghurt processing will be an added advantage
· Team work
· Strong Communication
Good Interpersonal skills.