Procurement Assistant at Opticom Kenya Limited
24th, August 2023
1st, September 2023
Social Media Marketing, Social Media Audit, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing Analytics, Branding, Marketing, Customer service Champion, Serial Entrepreneur, Leadership
Reporting to the Head of HR, the overall responsibility will be to coordinate the execution of transparent and efficient procurement services and processes in the organization. The job holder’s main focus on promoting a client-focused, quality, and results-oriented approach in all procurement operations.
- Request for Quotations from various suppliers on a need basis.
- Analyze Quotations from various suppliers for the most optimal price offers
- Review of the same quotations and constant follow-up with the suppliers.
- Mail correspondence to suppliers – these are mainly concerning quotations and negotiations.
- Getting quotations from suppliers and sharing an informed decision on who to buy from considering price and quality.
- Engaging Shipping companies for any imports or exports
- Procuring needed items in the office.
- Keeping office inventory.
- Receiving all the purchased goods in liaison with the requisite department.
- Distributing materials needed by the technicians.
- Stocks management.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration option Procurement / Logistics/Supply.
- At least 1-2 years experience on supply chain management in a busy organization.
- Demonstrated experience in Procurement Operations.
- Membership of Kenya Institute of Supply Management (KISM).