Procurement Intern - Fairmont the Norfolk
19th, April 2023
30th, April 2023
Social Media Marketing, Social Media Audit, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing Analytics, Branding, Marketing, Customer service Champion, Serial Entrepreneur, Leadership
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update the team on your various projects
- Check the system daily and complete all administrative procedures concerning allocated received requests and orders.
- Check queries and request clarifications or any concerns regarding received purchase request data, descriptions, units, quantities and specifications.
- Request and negotiate best price quotations, ensuring best quality for all received orders and forward same for approval, while ensuring the best delivery schedule.
- Handle timely the daily market list, allocating orders, checking new items included for price and availability, ensuring approvals for onward vendor order confirmation.
- Check and ensure that all approved and authorized purchase orders are timely forwarded (faxed or delivered) to the concerned vendors.
- Verify and follow up on all pending orders (approved and under approval) through system reports and / or by reporting any concern.
- Investigate and clarify price, quantity and quality discrepancies with the approved order being reported upon delivery by the vendors.