Quality/Sales Associate at Rentokil Initial
24th, August 2023
1st, September 2023
Social Media Marketing, Social Media Audit, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing Analytics, Branding, Marketing, Customer service Champion, Serial Entrepreneur, Leadership
- The purpose of this role is to ensure that our service teams deliver premium Washroom Hygiene service in accordance with the Service Level Agreements (SLA) as agreed upon with customers.
- As QA representative, you have the responsibility of advising the clients on hygiene and housekeeping matters, as well as advising on instances where their washroom hygiene coverage is incomplete or inadequate, and lead to identification of additional need areas to ensure the customers get a total washroom solution. To this end you will have a sales target as set out by your Branch Manager.
- You will ensure that there are effective and coordinated Quality Assurance activities in the Washrooms Department, and that timely actions are taken on matters that arise from service quality concerns by our customers. The position also plays a significant role in ensuring the business is living its Core Values of Service, Relationships, and Teamwork.
- Take stock of all sanitary units in the custody of the customers within your allocated route/zone.
- Compare the supposed customer units iCABS against the actual number of units physically available at the customer premises to ensure accuracy of records
- Maintenance of 100% accurate records of sanitary units within your area
- Carry out QA inspections at customer premises noting any hygiene and housekeeping matters
- Review quality assurance standards; observe existing policies and procedures, and interview personnel and customers to evaluate effectiveness of quality assurance program
- Compile statistical data and write narrative reports summarizing quality assurance findings from client visits on relevant platform
- Maintain current and accurate records of all relevant communications, audits, corrective action plans, and effectiveness monitoring in relation to your clientele
- Work closely with Washroom Technicians to ensure they offer a first class service to customers
- Meet target number of QA monthly visits - 5 per day /110 per month
- 100% DSP updated by 10pm daily
- QA reports generated are accurate and professionally presented
- Identify and/or receive, and attend to all customer service and quality complaints within zone, and report on follow-up actions
- Offer prompt and reliable response to customer complaints and give honest feedback to customers and colleagues.
- Observe the ideals of the Customer and Colleague Promise
- Review Customer Voice Counts (CVC) results for your area with the Manager and develop workable action plans to address all issues raised by customers within agreed timelines
- Customer complaints are handled effectively and efficiently 24hrs
- Nil follow up/repeat complaints by same clients
- Client Retention budget met (monthly)
- Customer Net Promoter Score (CVC) target met
- Adhere to Company SHE policy
- Knowledge, awareness & compliance with SHE regulations & guidelines
- Budget Work Day Lost (WDL) & Lost Time Accidents (LTA) met
- Liaise closely with the Manager to champion the launch of any QA initiatives intended to improve effectivenessVisit potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the Company.
- Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and presenting quotations in a most articulate manner
- Upsell, cross-sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region
- Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial to what the competition offers
- Mediate the price increase process with the clients
- Undertake debt collection and maintain your customers within agreed credit terms
- Meet the desired and agreed sales target on a monthly basis
- Maintain and manage a healthy sales pipeline and meet the calls per day target
- Take charge of the improvement and achievement of the agreed client retention rate by building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Carry out account management for allocated customers in line with procedure and best practice
- Monitor the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within your territory.
- Support the tendering teams with customer surveying and quotation process
- Actively support the conversion of sales leads
- Partake in and support marketing activities in line with the strategy
- Create and maintain a customer database by keeping complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc
- Daily liaison with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service
- A diploma or degree qualification in any business course
- A good grasp of the Company's products and services
- Experience in quality assurance/ client retention
- minimum of 2 years experience in Direct or Field sales
- Strong selling skills
- Demonstrated ability to generate leads
- Self-drive and initiative in current role
- Valid driver's licence, with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Any relevant tertiary education
- Base salary and Sales Commissions: Applicable as per Company Sales Commissions policy
- Motor vehicle: To be arranged upon joining and can be retained beyond working hours after confirmation
- Medical Cover: To be arranged immediately upon joining
- Pension & Group Life Assurance Cover: To be arranged after confirmation
- Quarterly Incentives - enhanced earnings - Half Yearly and FY Vacations Incentive trips
- Promotional Opportunities