Resilience Advisor; CTIVE - Volunteer Service Overseas (VSO)
5th, June 2023
9th, June 2023
Working at project location – In this role, you will provide on-site support in the project location and/or VSO office, (full-time unless otherwise specified) for a set period of time.
Provide technical expertise on resilience in ACTIVE Project
Competencies and Behavior
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
- Ability to be open minded and respectful
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
- Ability to seek and share knowledge
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in disaster management, risk reduction, environmental management.
- 2 years’ or more experience, in implementing of disaster risk reduction and/or disaster preparedness, climate change and or resilience building interventions at local, national, and international level. perience in disaster risk management, resilience building and humanitarian response.
- Demonstrated understanding of emergency response policy, practice, standards, and guidelines