Warehouse Team Leader - Opibus (Roam)
18th, April 2023
20th, April 2023
The Beginning Roam was founded in 2017 just as electric mobility was taking off, when electric cars were just arriving on our streets. Roam vision is to make electric transport more accessible to a broader market by making the technology more cost efficient and simplifying deployment.
We are looking for Warehouse Team Lead, who will be responsible for ensuring the following core responsibilities:
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Strict enforcement of “no scan - no move policy” without exceptions
- In peak workload scenarios, helping out with the fulfillment of picks, putaways, movements, and shipments (sales order fulfillment) according to the relevant and current SOPs
- Enforcing agreed-upon (fixed) working hours and break schedules with the team members
- Scheduling and distributing task execution based on operational workload and demand among the team members - execute putaways, picking, movement, counts
- Train and ensure adherence to current SOPs, as well as develop them further in alignment with the operational needs of the organization
- Identify and raise operational issues in the intralogistics operations meeting, as well as suggest mitigation measures and solutions
- Implement and track the effectiveness of applied solutions
- Adherence to and tracking of defined warehouse/intralogistics KPIs
- Regular reporting on your KPIs as well as operational challenges, solutions, measures etc.
- Your highest guiding principle is that every material movement and interaction is guided by the ERP/WMS.
- Always ensuring the highest level of stock correctness possible (100%).